At Grace we believe:
- GRACE – We are made right with God through the sacrificial death of Jesus on the cross.
- FAITH – Faith in Christ is active in love and compassion toward neighbor both near and far.
- MINISTRY – Ministry is a partnership between the pastor and people of a congregation.
- UNITY IN DIVERSITY – The church consists of individual members with diverse gifts and abilities held in unity by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- MEANS OF GRACE – God’s abundant grace works through the Word of God, Baptism, and the Lord’s Supper to bring us salvation and the forgiveness of sins.