Grace Lutheran Congregation began in 1949 with the merger of two congregations (Goodwill Lutheran and Trinity Lutheran). The congregations worshiped in their respective churches, with Festival services held in the Sisseton School, until Grace Lutheran Church was built. In October of 1957, the new church was completed and members of the Grace Lutheran Congregation could finally worship together.
Mission and Ministry
Grace Lutheran is a congregation gathered in Christ, nourished in faith, and empowered by the Holy Spirit to proclaim the good news of God's forgiveness and grace. We follow Jesus and live out our faith as we love God and our neighbors through worship, prayer, learning, fellowship, and humble service.